Los Angeles, CA
creator of all things that shine!
Originally hailing from the small tropical island of Bermuda, I began at a young age sketching and drawing inspiration from nature and the beauty I was surrounded. This paired with my love of architecture led me to discover a love for design and translating shapes, textures and things into jewelry.
Design and Production/Supply Chain Consultant
Freelance (various brands)
Having worked with numerous and a diverse array of types of jewelry accounts such as Sheryl Lowe, Coordinates Collection, Soko Jewelry, Luca + Danni and Martyre Jewelry to name a few, my speciality is offering creative intel on all aspects of design and consult on internal supply chain and production efficiency. Each freelance account I work with has unique design and account needs which are all taken into consideration from project start to finish. I work closely to design into the necessary sales channels and help correct cost, production and supply chain issues. From startup (ex. Martyre Jewelry is a celebrity ran startup brand by the Hadid’s) to established (Soko Jewelry, sold nationwide in Nordstrom and big box stores), I work closely with brands to continue to scale their business, stay true to their already established design aesthetic while remaining current in the marketplace while working diligently to produce quality product and grows across all sales channels.
- Oversee and manage design meetings and designs for major store accounts such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Target and Bloomingdale’s.
- Create Nordstrom exclusive designs which are price point driven while keeping true to the design aesthetic.
- Oversee and manage designs for our lower end label (Venice + Violet) exclusive to Target. Strong focus on lower price points and designs to fit their market while keeping all of the jewelry produced domestically.
- Designed jewelry for the official Maya Angelou collaboration with her estate which was inspired by her work and transformed her words into wearable pieces.
- Works closely with vendors and factories in all facets from product development , price points, down to delivery times.
- Sourcing new vendors and materials in a constantly evolving market.
- Creating mood boards and trend research for each season and collection.
- Create and develop strong working relationships with vendors to manage all on going design development.
Jewelry Designer / Owner
- Managed all aspects of running the business from vendor relationships, product sourcing, sales, PR, design to marketing.
- Worked closely with suppliers to meet all deadlines.
- Created and designed all collections
Bachelors of the Arts
University of Miami
Major in French Literature
Minor in Business Administration
Target Nieman Marcus Bloomingdales John Lewis Nordstrom Lord and Taylor Macy's ABC Homestore Amazon Zappos
hand made jewelry, wire wrapping, sketching, power point, excel, microsoft office, illustrator, spec sheet mock ups, photoshop